First Lady Josephine
A preacher with an uncommon prayer insight into the powerful word of God. Pastor Johnson’s ministry has touched lives across racial and gender backgrounds. With an awe-inspiring mix of real-life experiences, personal revelations through fervent prayers and convictions, and time-tested facts from years of study and research, all wrapped up in scriptural-based and undiluted word of life, he delivers his message with precision and undeniable impact.
Pastor Olatunde Johnson
Pastor Johnson is undoubtedly Divinity’s mouthpiece and a strategic change agent. Knowing whom he represents, this kingdom ambassador delivers every message without prejudice. They that know their God shall indeed do exploits. Pastor Johnson surely knows his God and honor God his master always.
Pastor Johnson’s passion for excellence in life and ministry is simply contagious. If in search of the kingdom’s definition of class, an encounter with Pastor Johnson will be highly recommended. A pastor, worshiper, teacher, father, mentor and a distinguished ambassador of the kingdom, Pastor Johnson is simply an experience! God’s men are not only anointed, but also assisted. A dynamic graced daughter of Zion First lady Dolly ably assists Pastor Johnson on his life mission. Together, they are fulfilling the mandate of raising a taking-over generation on the platform of the Revelation Praise Prayer Tower.
First Lady Josephine is the delectable wife of Pastor Johnson. A great embodiment of a wife and a virtuous woman. She is a prolific preacher of the gospel and as fashionable as she is spiritual, maintaining a balanced Christian life. Minister Dolly love for God and passion for exceptional Christian living is undebatable. She is not just a preacher’s wife, but a preacher married to a preacher. Her platform of influence extends beyond the pulpit as she also communicates divine wisdom at any level without reservation. It sure takes an exceptional dose of grace to combine the roles of a pastor, intercessor, wife, mother, preacher, and counselor. Minister Dolly is all these and more, just in one package – a truly peculiar treasure to the body of Christ who strives for the best to run the race ahead faithfully. I present to you a vessel of honor, anointed by the God, our lovely precious first lady Minister Dolly Olatunde
* There is only one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* The Bible is God’s word to us to lead us to Himself and to guide our lives. It is without error and is the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and teachings.
* Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
* Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
* Nothing in creation “just happened.” God created all things by His word and sustains all things and is the final authority in every situation
* Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood for our sins and rose again on the third day. Salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross
* Salvation is a total package which includes your health, wealth, holiness, marital bliss and that salvation is not and end initself, but the means to and end
* As children of God, we are overcomers and more than conquerors and God intends for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
* We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit evidenced by the speaking of other tongues
* We believe in the baptism of water by immersion signifying the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ
* We believe in the power and efficacy of prayer
* We believe in the Holy Communion signifying the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
* We believe in the ministry of angels as servants of the heirs of salvation
* We believe in the second coming of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ
*Heaven and hell are real places. Death is a beginning, not the end.
Thank You for your Gift
There is no way to fully express our gratitude for your loyalty. We at Revelation Praise Tower Ministires are continually inspired by the the dedication and generosity of brothers and sisters in Christ like yourself who answer the call to give again and again. With your faithful financial contributions, you’ve demonstrated your deep commitment to our work.
You will be redirected to a another page
Come Be A Part Of Our Family
Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture
So that your trust may be in the LORD, I teach you today, even you.
Sometimes the cloud was over the tabernacle only a few days; at the LORD's command they would encamp, and then at his command they would set out.
He who trusts in himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe.
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation
I will listen to what God the LORD will say; he promises peace to his people, his saints--but let them not return to folly.
I appointed watchmen over you and said, 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!' But you said, 'We will not listen.'
Sunday 9:30am-12:30pm General Service
Wednesdays: 7pm - 9pm (Undiluted Bible Studies)
Fridays: 7pm - 10pm
1st Sunday of Each Month Holy Communion
Prayer Night Watch Service:
Last Fridays of each month begins @10
Choir Rehearsal and Evangelism: (Every Saturdays @ 12pm)
Counseling Should be setup by Appt ONLY
Start your Monday morning with Jesus
@1-646-307-1300 access code 228344. 5-6AM EST.
Child of God:
No One Can Get Rid Of You
Jesus Has Paid It All
Fri Apr 18th, 2014 @7pm
Saturday, Apr 19th 2014 @1pm
Sunday, Apr20th, 2014 @10am
Call for more info 631-522-0968
We Believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of faith before witnesse and obedience to His Word. Baptism by immersion demonstrates our faith and obedience while it depicts our union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. Baptism does not save you, but shows the world that you have already been saved. Click to read more...
Revelation Praise Prayer Tower Ministries, embrace godly core values and practices. Just as a tree draws vital moisture and nourishment through its roots, our ministry has roots that transmit the life of Jesus into everything we do. These roots, or core values, are the things that we do all the time — at every stage in the life of our ministry. Click to read more.....
1. Embrace the unmerited love of God.
2. Understand that our sin separates us from God- God cannot stomach our sins.
3. Understand why Jesus died - The penalty for sin of any kind is eternal death. We could not pay our own penalty and still live.
4. Accept the Resurrection of Christ - The resurrection proves who He is and proves there is life beyond the grave. Click to read more.....
A wonderful blessing we have in Christ is being members of His body, the church
a) When we properly understand:
b) What the church is, both in its universal and local sense
c) What our responsibilities are toward the church
d) Then we can better utilize this blessing to help us remain faithful in our lives as disciples of Christ. Click to read more.....
66 East Jefryn Blvd
Deer Park NY 11729
Revelation Praise Prayer Tower Ministries | All Rights Reserved 2014 | 66 East Jefryn Blvd Suite 4, Deer Park, NY 11729